Five days Lead auditor course on ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems) has been organized by the Department of Environmental Science, Jahangirnagar University with the collaboration of Global Sustainable Certification Service Ltd (GSCS).
Mr. Abdul Mottaleb, the President & Managing Director of Global Sustainable Certification Services Ltd. and Professor Dr. Shafi Mohammad Tareq conducted the session. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Amir Hossain Bhuiyan, Chairman. Department of Environmental Sciences, Professor Dr. A H M Saadat, Program Coordinator, Department of Environmental Sciences and Prof. Dr. Mashura Shammi, Professor, Jahangirnagar University were present on this program.
This course is ASCB & IRQAO accredited. Students who have successfully completed the examination and the continuous assessment have been awarded an ASCB & IRQAO accredited Certificate of Achievement.
In this course, participants learned:
-The requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard
– The roles and responsibilities of the auditor
– ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
– The principles, practices, and types of audits
– The role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
– How to plan audits
– Lead auditor responsibilities
– How to communicate effectively during the audit
– How to prepare audit conclusions
– Reporting audit results
The training course methodology was consisting of lectures, experimental learning using task, group discussions among others, practical insight into conducting an audit, case study and role play, group exercise.