What is SEA- Strategic Environmental Assessment?
It is a system of incorporating environmental considerations into policies, plans, and programmes. Strategic environmental impact assessment originated from regional development / land use planning
Relationship with EIA: An SEA is conducted before a corresponding EIA is undertaken
Policies involve to conduct SEA ?
- Industrial policies
- Mining industry development policies
- Water resources development policies
- Land use policies
- Energy policies
- Livestock policies
- Transportation policies
- Waste disposal policies
- Policies on radioactive nuclear waste storage
- Other policies
Why GSCS for ESIA?
- A young and energetic team of professionals
- Highly experienced
- International Accepted
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive Quotations
For more information about SEA, please contact us by phone or email at email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you